Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi there....


Ok, giving this another go....  I would love for you to follow me... I'll be posting Fun Wedding Facts... Hints, Tips and Info on how to have a great wedding, helping you to be as Stress Free as possible...  LOTS of images of weddings, engagements, details .... 



Let's start off with a few "fun" wedding pictures....  these 2 adorable kids were so cute... the wedding was at White Spires Church in Albany and the little Ring bear just wanted to kiss and kiss ...  and the little Flower Girl wanted to "take pictures"...  the "camera" she is using is my TRIPOD... but of course she had a wonderful imagination and just laughed and giggled as if she really was taking photos of the Ring Bear... I could have watched them all day... so darn cute....

1 comment:

this1guy said...

Awww! they are so cute :D good pictures yet again!